27 mai 2008

Me-me is pain


I couldn't drank away your memory

I thought i would die but it was a great job to do it.



I still do not have the courage to pull myself and to turn my life upside down. I am still afraid of the ghosts. I don't want to become one.


So, if i am to be dead i would love to die with your morning smile in my mind.


It could be a nice wish. Not today. Today i feel pain. Yes, there is too much pain in my room. Do you know how can i kill this pain? No, you don't.


Me is sad today. Me wants to sleep. It is the 4 night without any dreams. I miss some of my normal life.


Now i am going to scream in my pain and cut my hair. Tomorrow i want to be Emo. I think i am getting more and more crazy. So it is.



This day wish: To rain

1 comentarii:

Andra spunea...

He doesn't deserve your love and you know that.

Piticule :*